Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sappy Love Songs

So I've said I LOVE sappy love songs. Most of them happen to be Country songs, but not all. So I was inspired today to (start to) list the songs that fall into the "I-wish-these-songs-were-written-about-me" list (in no particular order)

- It's Your Love * Tim McGraw (with Faith Hill)
"Better than I was, more than I am... all of this happened by taking your hand"

- Making Memories of Us * Keith Urban
"I wanna be here for you baby, this I know somehow, you've been stretched to the limit, but it's alright now."

- Love Song - Cure
"Whenever I am alone with you, I feel like I am home again"

-You Save Me * Kenny Chesney
" I know I don't tell you nearly enough.... I couldn't live one day with out your love."

- She's Everything * Brad Paisley
"She looks great in cheap sun glasses, she looks great in anything"

- Come a Little Closer * Dierks Bentley
Sends shivers down my spine (Of course the vision of DB half naked in his video doesn't hurt)
"Come a little closer baby, I feel like stripping it down" Need I say more?

- You Got It * Sung by Whoopie Goldberg
"Anything you want, you got it, anything you need you got it, anything at all, you got it"

- Better Together - Jack Johnson

- I'll Be * Edwin McCain

- In Your Eyes * Peter Gabriel

- Every Woman * Garth Brooks

- No Ordinary Love - Sade

- I'll Be There For You * Bon Jovi Oh So 80's hair-bear, but I just can't help it!

- Gravity - John Mayer I'll be the planet that seems to pull him ANYTIME!

- Fade Into You * Mazzy Star

- Come Away With Me * Norah Jones

- For You * Tracy Chapman

- Kissing You * Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack

Honorable mentions:

- Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N' Roses

- More than Words * Extreme

- For me, it's you * Train

- Amazed * Lonestar

No comments: