Sunday, February 18, 2007

Another Moment

"I wrote the story myself: It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it." --Mae West

Sometimes I imagine writing a story about myself and the places I've been. It might make some good reading. Some funny, some sappy, mostly just a lot of irony, bad timing and fumbles through a life of perfect imperfections. I think I have convinced myself that if I did write it all down that somehow the patterns would be more obvious or that this journey would make a little more sense. Who knows. The truth is, once upon a time I had a reputation: PTO Mom, with a house two kids, a dog and a mini van..... and then, well, I lost it. Yes, I dropped my basket, so to speak. Kind went soul searching. Somewhere along the way I lost my reputation, and I have to say, I don't really miss it.

So without further ado, here's some of my story. Or as I have often titled it in my head: How I Got Here From There...

No comments: