Thursday, December 20, 2007

Madness

I don't consider my self a hypochondriac. In fact I tend to lean away from drugs (even aspirin) preferring to let nature take it's course. I have never bee diagnosed with anything that has been reduced to a catchy acronym. Because, well, crazy isn't an abbreviation for anything... unless:

Compulsive
Reactive
Anxious
Zealous
Yonkers

There is a methadone to my madness...

It must be an oxycontin?

But today, I am feeling like I need some good drugs. And I can't quite together anything that is wrong with me, really. I am starting to wonder if maybe there might not be something to this drug thing. Like maybe I could control myself a little better if I were medicated. The trick to an 'O Happy Day.... could it be a Happy Pill? The problem is I am TERRIBLE at remembering to take drugs regularly. So, I can do good for awhile and then I forget. I'm pretty sure the swing of an on and again off again drug habit might be worse, than say my normal witchy self. Dare I ask the Alaskan what he thinks?

Nah... I prefer to keep him on his toes. He never knows what he's gonna get, and I kind of like it that way (part of the crazy tendencies). Bwaa Ha Ha.

No comments: