Tuesday, April 17, 2007

An Orgasm

DQ asked me what this is... Oh Boy... here we go.

Slack-jawed, bug-eyed, she sat there with an ever so slight smile on her face as I gave what is possibly THE WORST explanation of an orgasm. Where is the Egyptian when I need her. She would have handled this SO MUCH better!

I start, "Well you see it happens when you have sex...."
She replies, "Yeah..."
(oh shit! You mean that wasn't enough?)
"When a man puts his penis into a woman's vagina, and moves it in and out..." (and yes I acknowledge that there are MANY ways to achieve an orgasm here folks, the least of which is penal penetration, sorry boys!, but in the moment, I could barley wrap my brain around the fact that I needed to answer the question, let alone try to encompass every possible scenario)
"He puts that inside me!!!" (well I wasn't specifically thinking of you here dear, in fact COMPLETELY NOT YOU, you cannot have sex until you are 40!) "That has to hurt!" (Good, yes, IT DOES HURT, so don't do it!!!)
"Well yes it would hurt if you had sex when you are young, but when you are older and your body has grown it feels good." (OK, so that wasn't so bad, right? Maybe this Mom thing isn't so hard...)
"And then what?" (Oh, you mean I'm not finished, shit!)
"Well then it feels so good that your body has to release all of the tension, boys ejaculate from there penis in spasms, and for girls, well it's mainly the spasms. And that in a nut shell is an orgasm."
"Oh." (Uncomfortable silence, shit did I do it wrong, must call the Egyptian...)
"Mom, don't you dare tell anyone I asked you this not even..." (Yeah right!)

No comments: